Our packages to Cuba are all inclusive. Unlike other tour organizers, we include flight, hotel, tours, meals… You only need to bring your willingness to have a wonderful time and to make a lot of new friends in Cuba.
The Cuban Visa $ 85 and the Departure Fee $ 25 are payable to the charter and are already included in the package.
Please note one or two drinks are included during lunch and dinner, depending on the venue. Extra drinks are on your own. Price for water is $1 CUC, beers, mojitos, sodas, juices range from 1.5 to $3 CUC.
All prices, fees and deposits are per person and based in double occupancy. Depending on the tour, there is a single supplement for solo travelers
Although we are always working with the licensed Travel Service Providers to offer you the best deals, prices may vary and are subject to availability and confirmation. After we receive your booking, we will confirm all prices and availability within 3-4 business days.
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE
* Flight from Miami to Cuba round trip
* First-class accommodations when hotels selected
* Room in private houses where available
* Travel health insurance while in Cuba
* Full schedule of guided people-to-people activities
* All meals (Except some dinners on your own specified in the programs)
* Cuban bilingual guide
* Check in assistance at Miami and Havana Airports
* All entrance fees to scheduled activities and events
* All in-country ground transportation
* 24-hour emergency phone while in Cuba
*1 night at Miami International Airport Hotel a day before your Departure.
All guests are responsible for domestic airfare to Miami International Airport.
As an alternate departure point, we can arrange flights from Cancun or Toronto.
Non refundable booking deposit: 25% of the Tour Cost.
To make a reservation, we only require a per-person deposit payment, which you can pay online with your credit card. This non-refundable deposit will be applied towards the cost of your package. You can pay the balance due later by credit card, check or money order. Your final payment is due 60 days prior to departure, or within 72 hours of booking, whichever is later.